Re: [Cluttermm] Use of Glib::RefPtr<T> vs. Gtkmm

> That would be great if I could decide myself where to use them or not,
> unfortunately the current Cluttermm API gives me no choice :(

Would you really decide to manually handle reffing and unreffing the
objects?  I don't think anybody else would intentionally make that
choice.

> I hope it will end up with some consistency across both Gtkmm and
> Cluttermm in the future.

This could happen at an API break, but it might be that this consistency
results in gtkmm objects being handled by refptr as well...

jonner