Re: Standalone Glibmm::ustring

Am 2010-06-13 18:43, schrieb Jasper Horn:
Hi all,

Let me start with the plain question: is there a standalone
glibmm::ustring implementation?

I am using windows and I wanted to use libxml++, but they have chosen
for using glibmm::ustring.

At first I just tried to install glibmm, but because Windows has no
proper dependency solver, I finally gave up on installing all these
dependencies, most of which I wasn't going to use anyway (also, using
static linking I was no longer able to tell what the licensing of the
end result would become). So now I am trying to get just ustring. All
I want is to link (preferably statically) to glibmm:::ustring, is
there any easy way to do that?

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Jasper Horn
Download the glibmm source and build ustring.cpp and ustring.h