Re: Searching for simple gtkmm applications

On 06/13/2010 11:49 AM, michi7x7 wrote:
> Hi

Hi!
> you can have a look at the programs in the "programs using
> gtkmm"-section (http://gtkmm.org/extra.shtml), or at the examples
> online http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/examples/book

Thanks for the link. I will look through the list.

Unfortunately some of the programs seem to be outdated.
For example it isn't even possible to compile AmyEdit with the current
gtkmm without patching the source code. (SigC -> sigc,...)
I don't want to learn some legacy way of doing things and so I am
searching for applications which are built using current gtkmm technology.

So I am still open for recommendations. :)

regards