Re: Patch for adding VS 2010 property sheet files.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net> wrote:
On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 00:02 +1000, Tao Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MS VS 2010 doesn't not support .vsprops any more, the new kind of
> thing is .props. MSDN said the previous one is not full XML, the new
> one is. Anyway, I use VS 2010 covert the VS2008 property sheet files
> to VS2010 files. I attached the patch here.

Are you sure this is working correctly? I am somewhat doubtful as the
VS2008 property sheets use gtkmm builds that are linked against the
VS2008 runtime libraries, not the VS2010 ones. I guess we would have to
ship separate binaries for 2010.

You are right. The project can be compiled, but cannot run. I tried 'examples/book/builder'. So, we may need do more to make it work.