Re: Patch for adding VS 2010 property sheet files.

On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 00:02 +1000, Tao Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MS VS 2010 doesn't not support .vsprops any more, the new kind of
> thing is .props. MSDN said the previous one is not full XML, the new
> one is. Anyway, I use VS 2010 covert the VS2008 property sheet files
> to VS2010 files. I attached the patch here.

Are you sure this is working correctly? I am somewhat doubtful as the
VS2008 property sheets use gtkmm builds that are linked against the
VS2008 runtime libraries, not the VS2010 ones. I guess we would have to
ship separate binaries for 2010.

> BTW. I'm using TortoiseGit on Windows. I'm not sure why, but it's keep
> saying some files has been change totally, just like line ending
> changes. However, I didn't found any line ending changed. I reverted
> them, but It still complain the changes when I committing. I'm talking
> about this because the file 'win32_installer/build-installer' in the
> patch is only added a few lines, but the patch shows it's changed
> every line. Does anyone know why? Is my TortoiseGit problem?

I have the same problem with plain msysgit. Sometimes it helps to toggle
the core.autocrlf setting but then the problem might occur for different
files. In that case I stage some of the files, toggle that setting and
then stage the rest, though this is still a very annoying issue.

> BTW2. Is gtkmm-list server got any problem? I found previous mail in
> the mailing list is delayed for 3 days to send out to my gmail box.

Armin