Patch for adding VS 2010 property sheet files.

Hi,

MS VS 2010 doesn't not support .vsprops any more, the new kind of thing is .props. MSDN said the previous one is not full XML, the new one is. Anyway, I use VS 2010 covert the VS2008 property sheet files to VS2010 files. I attached the patch here.

BTW. I'm using TortoiseGit on Windows. I'm not sure why, but it's keep saying some files has been change totally, just like line ending changes. However, I didn't found any line ending changed. I reverted them, but It still complain the changes when I committing. I'm talking about this because the file 'win32_installer/build-installer' in the patch is only added a few lines, but the patch shows it's changed every line. Does anyone know why? Is my TortoiseGit problem?

BTW2. Is gtkmm-list server got any problem? I found previous mail in the mailing list is delayed for 3 days to send out to my gmail box.
--
Regards

Tao Wang