Re: GtkSourceViewmm bug

Because the parameters can be null, we should add method overloads that
omit the parameters. It may be necessary to add an extra method with a
different name for this.

We might also want to pass NULL instead of "" when the strings are
empty.
If you used Glib::File instead of ustring you could overload these:

explicit guess_language(const Glib::File& file, const Glib::ustring& content_type = "");
explicit guess_language(const Glib::ustring& content_type);

But I'm not sure if you want to use explicit, because it's still not usual C++...

Regards,

michi7x7