Re: Gtk::Menu create example

2010/1/20 Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 13:02 -0300, Alcione Ferreira wrote:
> English:
> I'm trying to create menubar without using UIManager, someone has a
> menubar example that I can guide me.
> Portugues:
> Estou tentando criar menubar sem utilizar UIManager, alguém tem um
> menubar de exemplo para que eu posso me orientar.

I looked into the git history. Here is the old pre-UIManager example:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm/tree/examples/book/menus/main_menu/examplewindow.cc?h=gtkmm-2-4&id=8457d79986be34980e5174e6cf10e9563364a4f7
or
http://tinyurl.com/yehbyxz

www.openismus.com

Thank you!

It was exactly what I wanted, I will remember to look in the GIT next time.

--
Alcione Ferreira
Sombra®

Office Escritório - http://www.openoffice.org.br/