Re: obvious error?

Am Dienstag, den 19.01.2010, 16:55 -0500 schrieb Andy Gilman:

> The tutorial I am referring to is "Programming with Gtkmm"  Chapter 8,
> section 4.

I only see small snippets which are in themselves correct.  I do not see
any code which resembles the logic of your example.

Could it be that you misunderstood § 8.4.3. 'The "changed" signal'?  The
signal handler is meant to be connected during initialization, e.g. in
the constructor of your class.  What your code does is to connect to the
signal from within the handler.  But the handler won't be invoked until
it is connected.

--Daniel