Re: Why empty destructor in gtkmm HelloWorld example?

Murray Cumming wrote:
I think I generally add them because I guess that many readers may be
unfamiliar with C++ rather than just unfamiliar with gtkmm. So I think
they might need the extra hints that they should generally write
clean-up code in destructors. Empty destructors are fairly common in
examples, so I don't they do much harm. I might change my mind though.
Please don't change your mind.  I have to agree with you on this.
I find such things actually helpful.  I don't consider myself an
advanced programmer and I rely heavily on example code.  Perhaps you
could just include a comment in the destructor that says you can remove
that if you want?

Damon Register