Re: gtkmm24 >= 2.6.0

On 01/14/2010 08:39 PM, Christopher Adams wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to install a package named gsmartcontrol on CentOS 5.2. When
I try to install the rpm, I get this message:

gtkmm24 >= 2.6.0 is needed by gsmartcontrol-0.8.5-9.6.i386

I have looked around for a different version of gtkmm24 and used yum to
try to update, but I can’t seem to find the right version. I assume that
gtkmm24 does not refer to the version number. Does the info above refer
to version 2.6 or higher? How can I find this to get the program installed.

The semi-official repo to obtain gtkmm packages for CentOS is EPEL:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/i386/repoview/gtkmm24.html

Currently, it has gtkmm 2.10.10