Glib errors while deleting Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText. help needed

Hi to all:

Im just getting this error while deleting the Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: instance with invalid (NULL) class pointer
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_handlers_unblock_matched: assertion
`G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_notify: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)'
failed

i've been debugging a little bit my program and i've concluded that if I
will get this error if I try to release the widget while gtkcombo ->
get_entry() -> signal_changed() is still connected

if I connect the gtkcombo -> signal_changed() instead of connecting gtkcombo
-> get_entry() -> signal_changed() i get this error:

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_notify: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)'
failed

so probably this last one has nothing to do with the other two.

Is there a known bug on this issue?
am i doing something wrong?

any kind of help or idea is appreciated.

thanks in advance