Equivalent of gtk_container_class_install_child_property?

Hello,

I am trying to develop a new Container in C++(based on gtk::container). I have as guidelines the sources from the various Gtk+(not gtkmm) containers. Many of those(if not all) make use of gtk_container_class_install_child_property(). I searched the gtkmm docs and I didn't find the C++ equivalent. What do you suggest me to do now?

Νέα Windows 7: Βρείτε τον κατάλληλο υπολογιστή για εσάς. Μάθετε περισσότερα.