Re: Questions and Problems With gtkmm and Visual C++ 2010

Thanks. I had hoped to avoid that, but no such luck I guess.

Jim

Tao Wang wrote:

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Jim VA3HJ <va3hj va3hj ca <mailto:va3hj va3hj ca>> wrote:

    3. Can I use the libraries compiled by/for VC++ 2008, or must they
    be rebuilt using VC++ 2010?

No, you cannot. I got same problem as you, even it can compile, it's still not be able to run without crash. The c++ libraries have to be build under VS2010. or you have to use 2008 for development in the meantime.
--
Regards

Tao Wang