Re: [C++]Use Glib::RefPtr<> with my own classes ?

Chris is right that it's not too hard to make your own intrusive reference counting shared pointer, but if I might, I'd suggest that you look at the shared_ptr from the Boost libraries (www.boost.org).  The Boost libraries contain much of the stuff that is being considered for inclusion in the next C++ language revision, and the smart pointers are one of those items.

        John

John McDonald
Sr. Software Engineer
Systems Division