Re: Catching the arrow keys

Am 24.04.2010 00:02, schrieb José Alburquerque:
On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 17:43 +0200, jody wrote:
so is there a way to find out who that may be?

Assuming i know which widget is the culprit (I suspect it could be the
ScrolledWindow),
how could i make sure that it returns a "false" when it gets an arrow keys?
You would have to make sure that if your widgets have a callback that
handle those events that the callback returns false.  In this case,
however, testing for some combination of key presses/releases (or just
releases) might be necessary.  Don't ask why, I just know from a simple
test case.

It's quite simple, you just have to overwrite all key_press_event-functions of your child-elemets.