Re: ListStore + glade

> Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:17:06 -0700
>
> On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 20:45 +0100, MDK wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am totally new to gtkmm so forgive me if I'm doing something seriously
> > wrong. I designed a window with some comboboxes on it using glade. I
> > filled the comboboxes in glade so I have liststores and cell renderers.
> > I can reach the widgets and liststores, my problem is that I don't know
> > how to reach the  modelcolumn. I don't even know the name of the
> > modelcolumn since I don't see it in glade(file). Any suggestions?
>
> At least for now, gtkmm doesn't support TreeView model data defined in
> the glade file. You must define the model and its data in code.

Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore> m_refListStore;

Glib::RefPtr<Glib::Object> objListStore = get_object("liststore");
assert(objListStore);
m_refListStore = Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore>::cast_dynamic(objListStore);

Isn't something like this a way to acess liststores and other
non-widget objects? As for me, this code is working for treeview w/
liststore created in glade3, using [] operator and
Gtk::TreeModel::ColumnRecord derived class oblect or using
get/set_value.

--
Alexey Savartsov