Editable cells - TreeView

Hi all,
In the documentation I can read:

8.2.5.1.  Automatically-stored editable cells.

Cells in a TreeView can be edited in-place by the user. To allow this, use
the Gtk::TreeView insert_column_editable() and append_column_editable()
methods instead of insert_column() and append_column(). When these cells are
edited the new values will be stored immediately in the Model. Note that
these methods are templates which can only be instantiated for simple column
types such as Glib::ustring, int, and long.

So, I try this on my program, but it doesn't work. Just look:
http://wklej.org/id/311902/

Header: http://wklej.org/id/311903/