Re: python/regex help needed

El Apr 7, 2010, a las 6:51 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> escribió:

On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 13:27 -0400, José Alburquerque wrote:
On Mar 19, 2010, at 10:30 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>

Here's a useful task for someone, with python and regular expressions:

This script, that we use via
needs to strip out (or even create extra XML nodes for), these new

I'm pretty sure I can do it.  I'll report back just as soon as I have
something working.

Did you make any progress?

Yes, I just finished. I was about to open an enhancement bug with a patch to be reviewed along with some differences for comparison of the output of the scripts. I'll open it in a little, if that's okay.