Re: A couple of questions about gtkmm

There's two ways of getting your head around the packing in gtkmm.
a) use Glade.  I haven't, but more people seem to swear by it than at it..
b) There's a good example in the book- http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/sec-multi-item-containers.html esp the    second and third examples.  Have a look at Fig 7.9.
It sounds to me like you could use a table (although for one line of widgets it may be overkill), or put your widgets vbox in an Hbox with a separator beside.  A box will only align in one dimension; if you want 2, your options are a table or two boxes.
1) If I put as example, 3 Label into a VBox:
vb->pack_start(*Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Label("a")), Gtk::PACK_SHRINK);
vb->pack_start(*Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Label("bb")), Gtk::PACK_SHRINK);
vb->pack_start(*Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Label("ccc")), Gtk::PACK_SHRINK);
I see the horizontal alignment as centered.
I'd like all of them to be aligned on the right hand side of the VBox.
How can I do this?

Thanks again,
Regards,

E. Oriani.