A couple of questions about gtkmm

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the usage of some gtkmm widgets.
I've googled for gtkmm official forum but couldn't find one.

1) If I put as example, 3 Label into a VBox:
vb->pack_start(*Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Label("a")), Gtk::PACK_SHRINK);
vb->pack_start(*Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Label("bb")), Gtk::PACK_SHRINK);
vb->pack_start(*Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Label("ccc")), Gtk::PACK_SHRINK);
I see the horizontal alignment as centered.
I'd like all of them to be aligned on the right hand side of the VBox.
How can I do this?

2) When I use a TreeView with a ListStore, how can I do the following:
- Align on the right hand side the content of some columns (for example numerical columns)
- Make the columns resizable by the user
- Implement a conditional rendering of a column (should I use a CellRendererText implementing a Label with Pango format?)

I really think gtkmm is great.
The fact you leave the user (developer) to chose how to manage memory and signals is brilliant. But I find difficult to implement things that are not in the tutorial; I've experience of (a lot of) win32 GUI, Java Swing/AWT, some MFC, some C# so I don't consider myself a newbie. Still, it would be great to have an example, description and maybe even screen shots, for non trivial methods and classes. The Doxygen guide is well formatted but it lacks of utility because is not easy to understand the purpose of some classes/methods without examples.

Again, gtkmm is a great tool but still it's hard to be productive because of the documentation. It appears to me that it took a great effort to produce such good and polished c++ library(ies), but this is hard to acknowledge because of the poor documentation.

Thanks again,
Regards,

E. Oriani.