Selection not highlighted in Treeview

Hi,

Currently I'm working on a treeview, I have my own data structure and
update the treeview model whenever something changes in the model. This
also includes changing the selection of a row. After the update the
treeview displays the new model correctly and the correct row is
selected. However the selected row is not highlighted in the treeview.
How do I get the row highlighted?

To select the row I use the TreeSelection::select( const
TreeModel::iterator& iter) function.

Thanks for your reply in advance and best regards,

Bart