Re: Glade, GTKMM, and adding widgets to containers that are created in Glade.

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 06:47 -0500, Steve Scott wrote:
> I have used the derived widget for my main window, and that works
> fine, but is this the only way to add widgets to Glade containers?

You can add widgets to glade-instantiated containers just as you can add
them to containers instantiated in any other way. Just call the relevant
method, such as add(), pack_start(), etc. In practice, you will then
want to have a placeholder container in the Glade file into which you
will place your special widget.

www.openismus.com