Re: how to install gtkglextmm in windows xp and vista?

On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 09:25 +0800, 明覺 wrote:
> I have developed a small app using gtkglextmm, and some users want to
> test it in their windows(xp or vista) machine, so I'm trying to figure
> out the steps to build my gtkglextmm app on windows. I have installed
> MinGW, gtkmm successfully in windows, but I haven't found an installer
> for gtkglextmm, anyone can help with it? thanks

If you don't find Windows binaries for it, you'll have to compile it
yourself from the tarball. If you are using msys and all dependencies
are installed, this should be as easy as ./configure && make && make
install.

Ages ago, I compiled gtkglextmm for Windows. It's on
http://arbur.net/code/gtkglextmm/, but this is most probably an ancient
version.

Armin