how to install gtkglextmm in windows xp and vista?

I have developed a small app using gtkglextmm, and some users want to
test it in their windows(xp or vista) machine, so I'm trying to figure
out the steps to build my gtkglextmm app on windows. I have installed
MinGW, gtkmm successfully in windows, but I haven't found an installer
for gtkglextmm, anyone can help with it? thanks

--
我的操?系統是Gnu/Linux Debian/gNewSense Gnome Mozilla Gmail/Evolution
Gtkmm/Gtkglextmm Scim Totem Pidgin.