Re: Bugzilla for libvtemm
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Krzesimir Nowak <qdlacz gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm mailing list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla for libvtemm
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:55:16 +0200
On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 22:24 +0200, Krzesimir Nowak wrote:
> I was thinking recently, that it would be nice to have bugzilla for
> libvtemm, just in case of integration with GNOME infrastructure.
> My first thought was make libvtemm component of gnomemm, but I'm in
> doubt though - there was split of gnomemm into several repositories in
> git - is such splitting also planned for bugzilla?
Yes, I have asked for that.
There's no reply yet, but they are usually quite responsive. It should
be easier for your case.
> Should I file a bug
> to add libvtemm to bugzilla as a separate product or rather as a gnomemm
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev