Bugzilla for libvtemm

Hi,

I was thinking recently, that it would be nice to have bugzilla for
libvtemm, just in case of integration with GNOME infrastructure.
My first thought was make libvtemm component of gnomemm, but I'm in
doubt though - there was split of gnomemm into several repositories in
git - is such splitting also planned for bugzilla? Should I file a bug
to add libvtemm to bugzilla as a separate product or rather as a gnomemm
component?

Krzesimir Nowak