Re: How do I set font style on Treeview rows independently.

Am Dienstag, den 12.05.2009, 21:38 +0000 schrieb samsoliz gmail com:
> I set the style permanently when adding the columns by doing the
> following:
>
> pFileRenderer->property_style() = Pango::STYLE_ITALIC;
> pFileRenderer->property_style_set() = true;
>
> However I want to set the style per rows. I used the standard way of
> setting column/cell properties but the does not work using the
> following:
[...]

Looks OK at first glance.  Except that you probably don't want to have a
model column for the "style_set" property if it is always true, but
that's of course not the reason it fails.

> Everything compiles clean but does not work.

Define "doesn't work".  If you want someone to verify it, please attach
a minimal but self-contained test case, ideally in a single source file.

--Daniel