Apps in a usb memory stick

Hello,

My idea is distribute an application for M$ Window$ platforms but
where not always possible to install anything there, and so runtime
packages also. I wonder if it's possible to install all of them (with
the application binaries...) in a usb memory stick.

I just looked this: http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows/, where in
"Redistributing" section, talks about preserving the tree. But the
example is centered in C: disk unit.

1) If my usb stick is in F:, is in this case possible:
F:\MyApplication\bin\MyApplication.exe ?

2) If so, DLL files must be exactly where (in which folder).... ?

And then...

3) must be pointed something additionally to somewhere from the
application source code ?

Any idea... Could help ?...

Thanks a lot.

S.