Re: How to use CellRendererPixbuf

Hello, Sash

Well, I haven't worked with that, but I think the example "Icon View /
Editing and Drag-and-Drop" might be helpful for you. This isn't GTKmm
example. You can find the demo if "gtk-demo" application.

If you face with any problem, don't hesitate writing here.

Best wishes,
Vlad Volodin.

p.s. if you can show your full source code, I may help better :)