Re: How to set button label properties

Hello, Sasha

Yes, you can. The Button object can contain any widget. But by
default, it contains only Gtk::Label. My advice is to create the
label, made with Pango markup, and then place it to button (button is
derived from Gtk::Container).

First of all, create empty Gtk::Label and use the function:
void Gtk::Label::set_markup (const Glib::ustring& str)
(for example:
Gtk::Label lbl_vest;
lbl_vest.set_markup("<u>Vest</u>");
it will underscore the label)

And then create an empty button and add the label with
virtual void Gtk::Container::add (Widget& widget) [virtual]
(
Gtk::Button btn_vest;
btn_vest.add(lbl_vest);
)