Re: Running language, again...

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009, Daniel Elstner wrote:

After this list gotten, I'd like to know the environment language, and
then, if it's possible, to get all this list according the current
language...

Since I think GDM does what you want, I had a look at the GDM source and
found this:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gdm/tree/gui/simple-greeter/gdm-languages.c

[...]

This mailing list is a never ending source of useful information. I am again amazed at the quality of the postings and the time and love the list members put into it. Daniel Elstner in particular must live for this list. Or else he has more than one head and days longer than 24 hours.

Thank you, Daniel, you are a great help to all of us.

Mark Roberts