Re: goocanvasmm: problem on accessing cairo matrix

Many thanks Murray.

As you suspected pMatrix is null until translate() is invoked, when it is becomes initialized. Presumably, the other transform methods would initialize it similarly though I haven't tested this yet.
I find this strange but no longer a problem.

DavidGSD