RE: SigC++ callback question

Hello,

I put the small test code, presented above, before I used the real action, to test if everything goes well and the checkNewDay isn't called more than once every minute.

What I found puzzle me. After every minute elapses I get a number of let say 10 messages (at least) printed on the stdout but the variable increases only once every minute.

What environment are you using, that is, what is your stdout displaying in? Your program is evidently correct, the problem is elsewhere.

Good luck. Tell us what it was, when you find out.
Mark