Re: using MinGW for Gtkmm on windows

Eugene Wee escribió:
Hi Martin,

You might want to clarify your statement in your reply to "lovekie". Initially it looks like you are contradicting me by stating that it is *not* true that Netbeans supports MinGW, but later it seems that you actually agree with me that Netbeans supports MinGW. The problem with MinGW make is also mentioned in the article that I linked to.
Yes i am sorry. I answer to you but i want answer to "lovekie." :-[ . I was lost in so much threads

Regards.

Regards,
Eugene

Martín Vales wrote:
Eugene Wee escribió:
Hi,

lovekie wrote:
Thanks, I also don't want install the cygwin, and just use the the native mingw. The netbeans only support the cygwin version mingw, and I can compile
and link it with no error.

That is not true: Netbeans does support MinGW, as described in this article:
http://www.netbeans.org/community/magazine/html/03/c++/
that´s not true. by default netbeans is ready for cygwin, but cygwin it´s not a native compiler in windows. In netbeans you can configure the compiler and debugger you want like code::blocks, dev-cpp, eclipse, ect. Mingw have a problem with netbeans because the default make, but if you use the make of msys you don´t have any problem.

Here explain the make problem:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/MinGWInCCDevelopmentPack

Here you can see my configuration:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/attach/GTKMMApplicationInNetBeans/tools-options-c-cpp.jpg
I use the make of msys instalation nor the make of mingw installation.

Regards.