Re: using MinGW for Gtkmm on windows

Hi,

lovekie wrote:
Thanks, I also don't want install the cygwin, and just use the the native
mingw. The netbeans only support the cygwin version mingw, and I can compile
and link it with no error.

That is not true: Netbeans does support MinGW, as described in this article:
http://www.netbeans.org/community/magazine/html/03/c++/

That said, there is nothing special about Netbeans here, so I see no advantage (besides that tutorial) in installing it if you are already using your own development environment with MinGW. What are you using, anyway? Maybe there is a set of instructions available somewhere online for using Gtkmm with it.

Regards,
Eugene