Re: libglademm and signal autoconnect

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 19:06 +0300, Stas Sergeev wrote:
> > And this only works for void something(void) slots,
> In this POC hack, only the void handlers are
> supported. It might be easy to add anything
> else though.

No, I don't think this is generically easy at all. But I could be wrong
so don't let me stop you from exploring the idea further.

I also find the current way (manually connecting a slot to a signal) not
much harder than your suggested way (manually registering a slot in a
"slots" object and providing that to an autoconnect function, even if it
could work).

Note also that you'd still need to get the widget instance in order to
create a mem_fun() slot for a signal handler of that widget instance.

www.openismus.com