Re: New enum.pl script.

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 00:05 +0100, Daniel Elstner wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 13.12.2009, 23:13 +0100 schrieb Krzesimir Nowak:
>
> > Ouch, attachment created a separate topic [1], so I filed a bug to
> > glibmm's build category and added the patch there:
>
> It took me a while to realize what the heck you are talking about :)
> In Evolution, it shows fine as an attachment and not as a separate mail.
>
> I have a vague hunch that the mbox file format may be the culprit, or
> perhaps the incorrect handling thereof.  I vaguely remember having had
> similar problems with git patches sent as mbox attachments in the past.
> The work-around was to gzip the attachment.
>
> Of course, filing a bug was the Right Thing (tm) to do anyway. ;)
>
> --Daniel

At gtkmm-list in thread view, there are two topics, so I thought that
everyone subscribed will receive two mails - first with my text and
second with my patch. And all that because option in list-info about
receiving my own posts to list does not work. Well, next time I will
just file a bug and maybe sell a little rant and link to the list. :)

Krzesimir