Re: New enum.pl script.

Am Sonntag, den 13.12.2009, 23:13 +0100 schrieb Krzesimir Nowak:

> Ouch, attachment created a separate topic [1], so I filed a bug to
> glibmm's build category and added the patch there:

It took me a while to realize what the heck you are talking about :)
In Evolution, it shows fine as an attachment and not as a separate mail.

I have a vague hunch that the mbox file format may be the culprit, or
perhaps the incorrect handling thereof.  I vaguely remember having had
similar problems with git patches sent as mbox attachments in the past.
The work-around was to gzip the attachment.

Of course, filing a bug was the Right Thing (tm) to do anyway. ;)

--Daniel