Re: New enum.pl script.
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com>
- To: Krzesimir Nowak <qdlacz gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New enum.pl script.
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 00:05:05 +0100
Am Sonntag, den 13.12.2009, 23:13 +0100 schrieb Krzesimir Nowak:
> Ouch, attachment created a separate topic , so I filed a bug to
> glibmm's build category and added the patch there:
It took me a while to realize what the heck you are talking about :)
In Evolution, it shows fine as an attachment and not as a separate mail.
I have a vague hunch that the mbox file format may be the culprit, or
perhaps the incorrect handling thereof. I vaguely remember having had
similar problems with git patches sent as mbox attachments in the past.
The work-around was to gzip the attachment.
Of course, filing a bug was the Right Thing (tm) to do anyway. ;)
] [Thread Prev