Re: libgnomedbmm for Fedora

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 10:36 -0400, José Alburquerque wrote:
> I can do it (if no one else will).  It doesn't seem very difficult.  I
> can do it over the weekend.

Sorry, I think there may be others that might want to do this.  If there
are, don't mind my offering to do this if you feel like doing this.  If
you don't feel like it and Murray wants, then I'd be glad to try though,
of course, I should remember that I have gstreamermm to take care of.
Please just let me know.  Thanks.