Re: GTKMM: Adding Gtk::TextView member doesn't allow me to bring up the GUI anymore.

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk> wrote :
I am not sure what 'adding the line "Gtk::TextView textView;" to my
header' means, but probably you meant that you have defined a global
textview object.

No, the OP included the header in question. What he meant was he'd added a Gtk::TextView object to his class declaration, but hadn't changed any of the code to make use of it yet.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |