Re: Intltoolize doesn't create po/Makefile.in ...

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Sever P A<gnu sever gmail com> wrote:
> Thanks again, Daniel,
>
> I tried to insert your autogen.sh script into my project but...
> doesn't work !, and also, I don't know what must change...
>
> Could you or anyone else give me some more help ?

My only comment would be to stop using autotools. They are awkward,
erratic, idiosyncratic. Instead of figuring out what might be wrong
with the behaviour of thousands of lines of shell code, use a real
build system. We used to use SCons and recently have found waf
extremely enjoyable. Once you know Python, most things in waf are very
very simple.

--p