Re: Intltoolize doesn't create po/Makefile.in ...

Thanks, Daniel,

>> Could you or anyone else give me some more help ?

> Not without any detailed information about what doesn't work and how it
> doesn't work.

* In my project root directory, I have

$ ls
AUTHORS     ChangeLog     COPYING  INSTALL      NEWS  README
autogen.sh  configure.ac  data/     Makefile.am  po/    src/

* autogen.sh is Daniel's (with execution rights)

* configure.ac says,
#                                               -*- Autoconf -*-
# Process this file with autoconf to produce a configure script.

AC_PREREQ(2.63)
AC_INIT([******], [****], [***********************])
AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR([src/main.cc])
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h])

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE()

# Checks for programs.
AC_PROG_INSTALL

AC_PROG_CXX
AC_LANG_CPLUSPLUS

# Checks for libraries.

# I18n
GETTEXT_PACKAGE=$PACKAGE
AC_SUBST(GETTEXT_PACKAGE)
AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED([GETTEXT_PACKAGE], ["$GETTEXT_PACKAGE"],
                   [Gettext package])

# List all available language here
ALL_LINGUAS="es"
AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.35.0])

PROGRAMNAME_LOCALEDIR=[${datadir}/locale]
AC_SUBST(PROGRAMNAME_LOCALEDIR)

# Checks for header files.
AC_HEADER_STDC

# Checks for typedefs, structures, and compiler characteristics.
AC_HEADER_STDBOOL

# Checks for library functions.

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(DEPS, gtkmm-2.4 >= 1.3.3)
AC_SUBST(DEPS_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(DEPS_LIBS)

AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile src/Makefile data/Makefile])
AC_OUTPUT

* Makefile.am says
SUBDIRS = src data po

INTLTOOL_FILES = intltool-extract.in \
                 intltool-merge.in \
                 intltool-update.in

EXTRA_DIST = INTLTOOL_FILES

DISTCLEANFILES = intltool-extract \
                 intltool-merge \
                 intltool-update \
                 po/.intltool-merge-cache

* In the po directory

$ ls
ChangeLog  LINGUAS  POTFILES.in

* LINGUAS says
es

* POTFILES.in says
src/*******.cc
src/*******.cc

What would be the following step ? What would be reported after ?

S.