Re: tutorial for netbeans and code-blocks

. this utility need the path of the pkg-config files. I can not exec that utility without register that path of the files. I don´t know but perhaps it´s the GTK version i was using.
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/

When i exec the pkg-config tell me that i need configure the PKG_CONFIG_PATH

You shouldn't need to do this if you are using the gtkmm development
Windows installer. If you need to, then it's a bug. But it works for me.

pkg-config on Windows has some magic built in, so that it automatically
looks in the ../lib/pkgconfig (relative to the path to pkg-config.exe)
directory when searching for .pc files. And this is where the gtkmm
installer installs them.

oh. thank you. I will change the wiki info this night.
Regards.

Armin