Re: tutorial for netbeans and code-blocks
- From: "Martin (OPENGeoMap)" <martin opengeomap org>
- To: Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
- Cc: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: tutorial for netbeans and code-blocks
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:42:29 +0200
. this utility need the path of the pkg-config files. I can not
exec that utility without register that path of the files. I don´t know
but perhaps it´s the GTK version i was using.
When i exec the pkg-config tell me that i need configure the
You shouldn't need to do this if you are using the gtkmm development
Windows installer. If you need to, then it's a bug. But it works for me.
pkg-config on Windows has some magic built in, so that it automatically
looks in the ../lib/pkgconfig (relative to the path to pkg-config.exe)
directory when searching for .pc files. And this is where the gtkmm
installer installs them.
oh. thank you. I will change the wiki info this night.
] [Thread Prev