Re: tutorial for netbeans and code-blocks

Armin Burgmeier escribió:
On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 11:29 +0200, Martin (OpenGeoMap) wrote:
Murray Cumming escribió:
On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 21:50 +0200, Martin (OPENGeoMap) wrote:
Hi:

I hace added a little tutorial for GTKMM, netbeans and code-blocks with many pics ;-) ;-) .
http://wiki.netbeans.org/GTKMMApplicationInNetBeans
Thanks, that very clear.

But people should not need to install the GTK+ installer. The gtkmm
installer contains all the dependencies.
Ok. thanks murray. But the gtkmm installer what enviroment variables configure in Windows??
c:\gtk\bin\  ????
PKG_CONFIG_PATH  ????

I don't understand what the question is here. The gtkmm installer
includes pkg-config.exe so that it finds all the GTK and gtkmm libraries
without having to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH explicitely.
humm. Open the console in windows. can you call the pkg-config directly?. this utility need the path of the pkg-config files. I can not exec that utility without register that path of the files. I don´t know but perhaps it´s the GTK version i was using.
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/

When i exec the pkg-config tell me that i need configure the PKG_CONFIG_PATH

In my case:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=c:\gtk\lib\pkgconfig

Armin