Re: Gtkmm Windows Runtime Installer - Silent Option

Thanks Armin!  I hadn't gotten into the NSIS code yet, but those flags
are just the ticket.  Checked them and they work fine from silent
install :-)

Also, when silent install with ALLUSERS the uninstaller cleans up the
start menu.

- John Hobbs

john velvetcache org