Gtkmm Windows Runtime Installer - Silent Option

Hello,

I am looking to deploy the Windows runtime installer in silent mode, but it doesn't set the PATH when you do that.

I am running:

gtkmm-win32-runtime-2.14.1-2.exe /S /D=C:\Program Files\gtkmm

Is there a flag I can use to make it set the env. variables?

Here is a ref. for adding a flag maybe: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter4.html#4.12

Also, when you run it silent it seems to install as "current user only", an option would be nice.

Lastly, if you install silent, when you uninstall it won't clean up the start menu at all.

I found no problems when running a silent uninstall, aside from the conditional issue above, which occurs in a non-silent uninstall as well.

I went ahead and stuck those notes on the wiki, is that the right place to deal with this? Since it's a build I don't really see it as a "bug" persay.

Thanks!

- John Hobbs

john velvetcache org