Re: Glib::MainContext::signal_child_watch is not working

Hi, thanks for your answer, the problem with the source code is that I'm not using
the SPAWN_DO_NOT_REAP_CHILD flag so the child is spawned from an
intermediate process and therefore can't be traced from the current process
all works as expected adding that flag.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk> wrote:
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:33:06 +0200
"Fernando Tarín" <lists.im@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I sent a mail some days ago with the same issue, Armin suggested
> me a solution but is not working. Can some tell me why is this not
> working?.

[snip]

There is an exmple of using Glib::SignalChildWatch in the examples
sub-directory in the glibmm package, which I suggest you use as a
starting point.  The only obvious difference I can see is that the
example calls Glib::signal_child_watch().connect() directly (rather
than through the Glib::MainContext object as in your case).

Chris