Re: Glib::MainContext::signal_child_watch is not working

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:33:06 +0200
"Fernando Tarín" <lists im gmail com> wrote:
> Hi I sent a mail some days ago with the same issue, Armin suggested
> me a solution but is not working. Can some tell me why is this not
> working?.

[snip]

There is an exmple of using Glib::SignalChildWatch in the examples
sub-directory in the glibmm package, which I suggest you use as a
starting point.  The only obvious difference I can see is that the
example calls Glib::signal_child_watch().connect() directly (rather
than through the Glib::MainContext object as in your case).

Chris