Re: Cedric Gustin gtkmm-win32

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 10:31 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
Cedric, how is the windows stuff going?

Could you give us an update, please?
I don't know how far I will get but I am tempted to tackle this myself.
I have been fighting a problem with Glibmm KeyFile that works correctly
on only one PC at work that seems to have an older g++.  I posted to the
mingw-users list and got an answer that suggests the problem might be
with the mixing of compilers.  Thinking back on other problems, I am
inclined to believe that is the cause of the current problem.  This
gives me more reason that ever to want to find how to build the gtkmm
libraries so that I can be sure it was done with the same compiler.

Do you think this would be very difficult to figure out?

Damon Register